Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7th-"Be Heard Day"

I'm back!  Sorry to leave you all in the dust but I am back with a reason to celebrate!  This day is great because it is something I am VERY great at, and something that nobody should take advantage of.  We are so lucky to even know what this is like!  So I will celebrate today by telling you things I think you all should know... So here me!
  ---->I wish people would stop trying to dictate other peoples way of living.  I am Pro Choice and I think everyone should be... this is not only on abortions, but on any decisions that are not yours to make.  
LIVE YOUR LIFE
I think everyone needs to realize that who people love, or what people do in their spare time has nothing to do with how your life works.  It always saddens me to see people more upset about gay marriage, or abortion than the fact that kids in Africa can't get clean water or food.  They spend more money trying to help campaigns that limit our rights to Freedom then helping people who REALLY need it.  I could go on and on and on... BUT I will stop here (I apologize for getting so political).  Feel free to celebrate today by "being heard" here!  Say whatever you want! 
Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment