Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9th-"Panic Day"

Happy Panic Day everyone!  Any of you who really know me will agree that I could win a gold medal in the Olympics if this were an event.  Yes, that's right I am the queen of panicking.  I don't know what it is but if it can be worried about then I am doing just that.  I actually panic if I am not panicking.  In my defense though, I tend to never get into bad situations or any trouble because of my constant worrying.  I look at that as a very good thing.  So when people make fun of me for being a "hypochondriac" or a "panic Patty" I don't let it bother me because I wouldn't have it any other way.  A little caution and panic never hurt anyone!  So quit with the mellow and freak out a little!  It is Panic Day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment