Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st-"National Peanut Butter Lover Day" & "Pig Day"


Since I slacked off the last couple days I decided to celebrate twice today!  This was also due to the fact that I had an EXTREMELY hard time deciding between the two!  Peanut butter to me is its own food group, and pigs are my favorite animal!  
Peanut butter is so delicious and goes with almost everything... it makes the grossest things taste so good (celery).  I happen to enjoy peanut butter and honey sandwiches the most, along with pairing it with apples or bananas!  I most definitely celebrated Peanut butter day to the fullest and wish everyday could be Peanut Butter day!  If any of you love Tropical Smoothie Cafe you HAVE to try their grilled flat bread with PB, honey, bananas, and granola!  YUM!
As for pigs... what isn't cute about them?  I absolutely love their curly tails and cute little snorting sounds!  Most pigs are smarter than dogs and make better pets than most poodles.  I only wish I could've really celebrated pig day by purchasing one but-
1. My dog would eat it
2. I am waiting for pocket pigs!
What are pocket pigs you ask?  They are the same as teacup chihuahuas!  They aren't available in the US yet but you can bet that when they get here I will have one!  Google them to see just how cute they are!  
That's all for today folks!  Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. pocket pigs are simply adorable. i want one. if you get one i will be there everyday.

    ReplyDelete