Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8th-"Plant a Flower Day"

Well I can tell you one thing is true... I have killed everything I have ever tried growing!  The even more pathetic thing of it is that I actually enjoy gardening.  From tomatoes to carrots I have killed it.  I would rather not admit the fact that I killed a bamboo plant and a cactus.  (Not a joke.)  Hopefully one day I can "blossom" into somewhat of a good grower.  But for now I will just buy flowers at the store and put them in a vase.  I did however buy some pink tulip bulbs, and I am going to attempt growing them.  Keep your fingers crossed everyone!  As for all of you, please do not let me awful planting skills get you down!  Go to the dollar store and buy a pot, some soil, and some seeds...  all it takes is three bucks and you are headed on the path to growth! :]  Good luck!

1 comment: