Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22nd-"Be Humble Day"

So if I was given the choice I would never have done such a "deep" holiday for my first blog celebration, BUT It was this or George Washington's Birthday.  So this is what you are getting!  I would like to say that I am a pretty humble person.  I am humbled every time I read the news, or see anything sad happen to anyone, because frankly-nothing truly awful has ever happened to me.  Sure life can get a little rough but I am always quickly reminded that I am so lucky to live the life that I do.  Next time you find yourself crying about having a bad day at work, you should think about the Chilean miners getting stuck underground for 69 days.  The next time a "snow bird" almost gets you in a car accident think about the roadside bombing in Pakistan that almost killed 3 soldiers yesterday.  Happy "Be Humble Day" everybody!

1 comment: