Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25th-"Be Quiet Day"


I wish today would have been a more exciting day to celebrate considering it is a Friday...  BUT- I am sick with a mean cold so today was a perfect day to celebrate being quiet.  Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you this is not something I am good at.  Ask my poor mom who is stuck at home with me and she will definitely agree.  I can't help that I have so much to say.  Luckily for me though I have done todays holiday justice and have been pretty quiet (for me at least)!  This is also a good excuse if someone asks you why you are on facebook tonight and not out, just tell them it is quiet day and they should leave you alone!  A little quiet time never did anyone wrong, so relax and enjoy quiet day! You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment