Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23rd-"International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day"


This holiday is somewhat close to my heart being that I love my dog!  My dog is a handful though and most of  the time doesn't really deserve a dog biscuit  (any of you who know my dog probably don't understand why I even keep her around).  I still plan on celebrating this day to the fullest considering it is an "international" celebration.  The more I think about it the cooler this holiday becomes...  it gives you an excuse to love your pet even more than you already do and doing so without the judgement of non-dog owners.  Did I mention that my 55lb boxer/lab is sitting on my lap while I type all this??  Pretty ironic.  I am just glad that someone out their has enabled me to spoil my dog and thus giving me an excuse for the day.  With all that said I think it is clear that this day is more about appreciating your dog, and the biscuits that make them happy.  Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment